This course aims to give trainees an intermediate knowledge of allergen management in a Food Safety Management System.
- What are food allergens?
- Difference between intolerance and an allergic reaction
- Symptoms of allergies
- Recognised Allergens
- Regulations and labelling
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Derivatives thereof
- Find the Allergen exercises
- Allergen Controls
- Allergen Charts
- Consumer requirements exercises
- Production scheduling
This course is aimed at all individuals in food and beverage establishments and related industries who require an intermediate knowledge of allergen management and/or those who have a personal interest in learning about how to control these food hazards.
Duration: About 3 Hrs (1 session)
This course is eligible for IIS Funding. Click Here to learn more.